[cmake-developers] Ability to iterate over all targets?

Johan Björk phb at spotify.com
Wed Feb 9 10:24:36 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

There seems to be quite a few requests to be able to iterate over all the
targets
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2010-September/039379.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/cmake@cmake.org/msg09544.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/cmake@cmake.org/msg33947.html

I haven't seen any changes or bug reports allowing this.. has anyone
considered adding it?

My usecase is a bit different then the others. I have a common 'core'
library that itself contains a bunch of static libraries. We have several
targets that utilize this common core, and for our iPhone target, I must set
a certain XCode attribute for all targets.
While overriding the add_library() call works, it feels like an ugly hack.

Thanks
/Johan