[cmake-developers] The CMake bug tracker and "the backlog" of unresolved issues

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Feb 4 08:48:19 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 4:22 AM, Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/2/4 Michael Wild <themiwi at gmail.com>:
> > You could actually add a "backlog" status by customising the
> configuration:
> >

> http://manual.mantisbt.org/manual.customizing.mantis.customizing.status.values.php
> >
> > This would be IMHO much less confusing and also much easier to use when
> > searching/filtering.
>
> +1
>
> I agree with Michael,
> my previous proposal assumed you (Kitware)
> were not willing to change your Mantis config for whatever reason.
>

> --
> Erk
> Membre de l'April - « promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre » -
> http://www.april.org

Thanks for the feedback, guys. The "problem" is that we share the mantis
tracker with several open source projects. I'll ask around today and see if
anybody minds adding a "backlog" status to *all* our projects. (Or maybe
it's possible to add a custom status value just for the CMake project...?)

Cheers,
David