[cmake-developers] Upcoming "What's New in CMake 2.8.7" webinar

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Dec 21 12:04:11 EST 2011

The CMake team is hard at work on the 2.8.7 release - we
announced<http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/208> CMake
2.8.7 rc1 on December 8th, and we expect to release the final version by
the end of the year. Want to learn more? Then please join us on
January 4th from
12:00-12:20 p.m. EST, when I will be presenting a free webinar highlighting
what’s new in the CMake 2.8.7 release and giving a preview of what’s in the
pipeline. You'll also get a chance to ask the CMake team any questions you
may have on this release in particular or CMake in general. You can
register for this event through
GoToWebinar<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/152723134>
.
<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/152723134>
Please note that you'll need to attend this webinar from a Windows or Mac
computer - GoToWebinar does not yet support Linux. If you can't attend,
we'll have the recorded session available within a few days after the
webinar at www.cmake.org (under Resources -> Webinars).

See you online,
David