[cmake-developers] GenerateExportHeader macro in CMake?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Aug 10 13:58:11 EDT 2011

Stephen,

The test you recently added is failing on many platforms on the CMake
dashboard today. Are you working on resolving these test failures?

This output:

*** Exception executing: Exit code 0xc0000135

means that one of the dlls could not be loaded properly by the built
executable. Are you putting the dlls in the same directory with the
executables by setting CMAKE_RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIR ... ?

Do you have a Windows machine with Visual Studio on it for local testing?

Thanks,
David