[cmake-developers] Adding the OpenRAVE library module

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Apr 15 10:59:20 EDT 2011

On 04/15/2011 09:48 AM, Rosen Diankov wrote:
> From what i understood in the documentation, I would have to set
> LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES to all the non-static install libraries
> right?

Yes.  It should list the libraries that applications should link when
linking to your library.  If your public headers include a public
header from another library then that library should be listed.

> for the registry, the name could just be the version string right?

Yes, if you don't care about multiple copies of the same version
being installed on the same system ;)

> so i would have
>
> "0.3.0" = "C:\Program Files\OpenRAVE-0.3"
>
> where the configuration file is in:
>
> C:\Program Files\OpenRAVE-0.3\lib\cmake\openrave-0.3

It should be the path to the directory containing the config file:

"0.3.0" = "C:\Program Files\OpenRAVE-0.3\lib\cmake\openrave-0.3"

You can test it with the nightly build I linked earlier.