[cmake-developers] Qt Bundle Utilities/Packaging

Mike McQuaid mike at mikemcquaid.com
Fri Apr 8 06:00:34 EDT 2011

On 7 April 2011 18:23, David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com> wrote:
> Absolutely: any general solution should configure a script into the build
> tree, and use install(SCRIPT instead to avoid the escaping madness.

Is it acceptable to have a macro/function call INSTALL(CODE) though,
if it's literally a single-line generic solution? Any thoughts on what
I posted so far?

On 7 April 2011 18:24, David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com> wrote:
> Why aren't Mike's replies showing up on the list? Mike, are you subscribed
> to the CMake developers list?

Thought I had resubscribed but turns out I had missed a single click
so I actually wasn't yet. Resent the relevant mails to the list,
sorry!

--
Mike McQuaid
http://mikemcquaid.com