[cmake-developers] Small patch to support build-setting conditions in XCode

Johan Björk phb at spotify.com
Tue Apr 5 09:35:54 EDT 2011

yep, but will need to update the code to print the attribute name using
PrintString(). Will send updated patch.

--
Johan Björk
Team Lead, Development Tools

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged. It is intended only for the recipient(s).
If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail
from your computer.