[cmake-developers] Generating information for C++ tools in cmake (patch)

Manuel Klimek klimek at google.com
Fri Apr 1 14:42:46 EDT 2011

Hi Brad,

sorry for the delay, but I was busy with other stuff - please find
attached a proposal patch for the test - I don't know enough about the
cmake testing infrastructure to say whether that was what you
imagined, please let me know if I should change anything.

Cheers,
/Manuel

--
Manuel Klimek (http://go/klimek)