[cmake-developers] Better Eclipse CDT support

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Apr 27 16:04:35 EDT 2011

On Friday 22 April 2011, Oliver Buchtala wrote:
> Here we go:
> git://github.com/oliver----/cmake_cdt7.git
>
> I have intensively worked with this generator the last days - and am not
> completely satisfied with it in the moment.
> But basically, it does what I want.

I built and installed it.
I'm actually not really using Eclipse much myself, e.g. so I have never used
working sets before.

I tried to load it via Project Explorer -> Select Working Set -> Window
Working Set -> Working set type: C/C++ and then selecting the
builddir/eclipse/CMake.wst file.
But now I'm not sure what to do with it.
The normal targets and directory structure look like they did before, and in
the eclipse/ directory there are a lot of empty directories starting with
a "@".

So, how do I use it ?

Alex