No subject

Sun Apr 3 09:54:08 EDT 2011

is used for ZIP on the different platforms (see
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2011-April/044124.html). Still, I get the
feeling that the problem might still be there (as we know, permissions are
handled in a very different way on Windows compared to Linux / Mac OS X,
so...?).

Finally, regarding NSIS, having checked the contents of
[Test]\build\_CPack_Packages\win32\NSIS\project.nsi, it seems to me that the
NSIS project file misses a call to SetFileAttributes with READONLY as a
parameter. This would ensure that once deployed, our readOnlyFile.txt is indeed
read-only. At least, this is what I had to do for another project of mine for
which I had to 'manually' write a NSIS project file.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change