[cmake-developers] What to do with the RESOLVED issues ?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Sep 28 05:26:27 EDT 2010

When I fix a bug, I mark it as "resolved."

I expect that somebody else who cares about the bug will come along behind
me and double-check me on it. So... I leave it to the reporter or some other
interested party to "close" it.

If there is consensus that this approach is undesirable, I'd be happy to
just "close" them instead of "resolving" them.

Why does it matter, as long as they are not "open" anymore?