[cmake-developers] [CMake] Bug fix requests for the *next* release of CMake...

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Wed Sep 1 01:26:49 EDT 2010

David,

Thanks for enabling this.  If anyone is wondering where to find the "Target
Release" and "Fixed In Version" fields, they are under the Advanced Details
link for each bug.

When you mark a bug as fixed, it prompts you for "Fixed In Version" but the
only way to set "Target Release" I can see is under Advanced (just an FYI
for people).

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 6:35 PM, David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com> wrote:

> Great idea!
>
> There is now a roadmap page in Mantis for the CMake project.
> http://public.kitware.com/Bug/roadmap_page.php
>
> It has 33 issues listed as targeted for 2.8.3. 17 of these (51%) are
> resolved: fixed in 'next' already, or "won't fix"... ever.
>
> The remaining 16 shall be fixed (or marked as postponed to the next
> release) over the next couple of weeks, and then we'll be ready for the
> first RC of CMake 2.8.3.
>
> Thanks to all of you who participated in this thread. It helped us organize
> around what people think is most important.
>

> Cheers,
> David Cole
> Kitware, Inc.
>

> P.S. -- there were 40-something issues mentioned specifically in this
> thread. The 33 listed on the roadmap plus the following 13, which we decided
> should be looked at for a future release, if ever, but certainly not in the
> time remaining before 2.8.3....

> There should be a note attached to each of these that says something like
> "not working on this for 2.8.3"...
>
> Thanks,
> D.
>

> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Brian Davis <bitminer at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Can a roadmap be posted for CMake?  Such as is for other projects at:
>>
>> http://www.cmake.org/Bug/roadmap_page.php

Philip Lowman