[cmake-developers] SSH key upload

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:30:27 EST 2010

Hi list,

Just wanted to try to get in tje CVS to git switch experiment.

I wanted to know how I should upload my SSH key?
(I already have CVS commit right for some files)
Do I have to refill a request form
https://www.kitware.com/Admin/SendPassword.cgi
with the extra SSH key I did not provide last time?

If the answer is yes, I saw that this should be an RSA key
not DSA ? Is it right ?
I currently use DSA key pair because savannah.org do use DSA
but I may off course create another key pair for CMake.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org