[cmake-developers] regarding cMake support on windows Itanium platforms

ajay bansal ajay_ban123 at rediffmail.com
Tue Dec 21 00:30:41 EST 2010

Hi All,

I want to create a Visual studio project (VS2008, c/c++) using this cMakeList.txt for i386, x64 & Itanium platforms on windows. I found options for i386 & x64 platforms in cmake GUI but there is nothing for Itanium platform.

- Does cmake support windows Itanium platform, if yes then please help me with the steps to build the same ?

- Is there any advanced options using which i can achieve the same

Best regards,
Ajay