[cmake-developers] New CPack test failing on OS X and Windows 7

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 17:06:20 EST 2010

Hi All,

My new test for CPack component with ZIP generator is failing on [at
least] 2 dashboards
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=75411756&build=798900
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=75411843&build=798906

I do not have access to this kind of host and currently I have no clue why
the test is failing...from the trace.

Would anyone here be able to give me a hand (or a patch :-]) for understanding
the failure?

The "expected_file_mask" is a globbing expression which is used to
search the "supposedly" generated zip files and count them (expected_count)
but apparently no file are found:

expected_file=''

Is it possible that no zip are generated ?
Or may be they are not generated in the expected folder ?

--
Erk
http://www.april.org