[cmake-developers] Add support for IAR compilers

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Dec 7 17:01:58 EST 2010

Since David O'Shea's latest note in this bug is basically "I don't
have time for this till next year" -- I have taken this off the list
for 2.8.4. We can revisit it again later when somebody does have the
time to test it, and possibly set up a dashboard submission testing it
nightly.

Alex, perhaps remove this topic branch from the stage as well, and
make it available via a github repository, or by some other means.
(Maybe a patch set attached to the bug if there's nothing more
convenient.)

Brad and I would like to keep the stage as clear of clutter as
possible leading up to the first release candidate for 2.8.4.

Thanks,
David